Xsemantics 1.6.1 built using the new Xtext 2.7.2 has been released (these issues were addressed: https://github.com/LorenzoBettini/xsemantics/issues?q=milestone%3A1.6.1+is%3Aclosed+):
Version 1.6.x (requires Xtext >= 2.7.0 and Xcore >= 1.2.1)
- With mirrors: http://sourceforge.net/projects/xsemantics/files/updates/releases/1.6
- Main site: http://master.dl.sourceforge.net/project/xsemantics/updates/releases/1.6
BACKPORTS (Temporary): Version 1.6.x (requires Xtext >= 2.6.2)
- With mirrors: http://sourceforge.net/projects/xsemantics/files/temp-backports/1.6
- Main site: http://master.dl.sourceforge.net/project/xsemantics/temp-backports/1.6
Note that these are only temporary backports of all the features in version 1.6 compiled against Xtext 2.6.2. These backports are not meant to be maintained in the long term. IMPORTANT: please have a look at the API breaking changes in the following.
ATTENTION: there are some breaking changes in the runtime with respect to version 1.5.x:
- a recompilation of .xsemantics files is required;
- some classes in the runtime subpackages have been moved to the main runtime package (e.g., cache related classes and TraceUtils); if you were using such classes in your program a simple “Organize Imports” should fix the references.